July 25, 2007

Smorty: Connecting advertisers with bloggers

1 comment

What is Smorty?
Smorty is a service that acts as a communication link between advertisers and bloggers. It provides a cost-effective solution to promote a product, service, company, blog or a web site.

Advertise on blogs:
The advertisers get a chance to display their products through quality blogs. The blogs, which already have a substantial readership, provide a swift way to reach a wide customer base. By advertising on blogs, the advertisers can build quality relevant inbound links to increase search engine rankings. No wonder, blog advertising is considered as one of the best advertising strategies available now.

Get paid for blogging:
The bloggers have worked hard to create an online presence. Now, they have a chance to use their online presence to some good effect. The bloggers are paid to review the advertiser’s products. The blogger can be frank with their opinion on the product. It is not compulsory to write positive reviews about the products.

I have recently signed up with Smorty as a blogger. I am quite impressed with their quick response in reviewing my application. It only took less than five hours to get my blog approved. I got two offers immediately to express my opinion.

Smorty, a smart service!

1 comment:

  1. I just started a free pixel ad website where you can place a link back to your site for free. It would be appriciated if you place a link from your site back to mine. There is no hidden catch, this is a free site I am working on. check it out at here ....

    http://www.million-dollar-website.com/pixel/public_html/index.php

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. We value your comments. All comments will be published, positive or negative.