June 03, 2007

Plan and Travel

Leave a Comment

Whenever I wanted to travel overseas, I used to browse the net for information on the city I am traveling to, the hotels available, flights and any packages to that city. I have to browse a few sites to find the information I need. That’s until I came across this web site HotelReservations.com

HotelReservations.com provides information on hotels, flights, vacation packages and car rentals to more than 1390 destinations. It provides a complete array of options to choose from: just book the hotel or book the hotel and the flights or book the hotel, flights and the cars or hotel and cars or flights and cars. That gives me the flexibility I always wanted from travel agents. I hate packages where I am forced to take what I do not like. I always wanted to pick and mix from different operators to get the best deal.

The best thing that attracted me to HotelReservations.com is the page on hotel booking. Here, they provide a complete list of hotels that match your search. The information provides a comprehensive review of the hotel you are interested in. The information includes the amenities, nearby attractions, driving directions, check-in/ check-out time and the star status. The pictures are very useful to understand more about the hotel. Not only they provide the charges for the different room types, but also they warn you when the rooms are almost full and only few rooms are left.

Booking a room marked as a Special Internet Rate gives you savings. As claimed by HotelReservations.com, they are able to negotiate special rates with the properties, because of the large number of lodging reservations processed. So, it gives you an opportunity to look for Cheap Hotels or Hotels of class.

The site layout is neat, clean and tidy. It is very easy to browse and find information within the site. The search engine is quite powerful and I see that the search results appear in a few seconds.

I have reviewed the site to the best of my knowledge and it is up to you to explore further. To find full details about the site and their terms and conditions, please visit HotelReservations.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. We value your comments. All comments will be published, positive or negative.